Thursday, March 12, 2009

zohion bichleg ni shvv bagshaa

Many students want to be a doctor. I wanted to be a doctor when I was in the secondary school. Unfortunately I couldn*t enter in health and science university. But I could enter in national university of mongolia. I like it now. I think doctor is really responsible and difficult job because they always take care of their patients. There are countless doctors in the world who takes care of their patients. Baasanjaw doctor is one of them in mongolia. I am really thankful for the care I get from his. He likes to say that I am living for my patients who wants to help me to them. He is an experienced doctor and has been treating a lot of patients since 1980. However there are many disadvantages in doctor. For example they sometimes get angry, get tired and if they make a mistake, they will be sent someone to die.

1 comment: