Friday, March 13, 2009

Choose profession

All profession are very interesting and very useful. Now I study Journalist. But, I like the profession of a cook. I began to think about my future profession at the grade 9.
Unfortunately, my grandpa and grandmo disagree this idea.
If I choose this profession, I study foriegn school. To be a good cook means to be a highly educated person and to know a lot. And evrey day I reflect about new things...(food idea)
Nowadays health is one of the most important matter. So, we must use a healthy food.
I devote a healthy and delicious food for everybody in my aim.

2 comments:

  1. hey, remember your promise? u said that u would make a huushuur for me!!!! It's very good thing that you intrest in cook!!! haha, I hope you'll keep your promise someday!!! xD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, I forgot!!! When is that someday? Its very important, right!!!

    ReplyDelete