Thursday, March 12, 2009

bagshaa tseej bichig ni shvv

Thank you for inviting her today Mr. Peacok. Well first of all I*d like to say that one of best things about being as news reporter is that so exciting. I get to travel all around the world and meet lots of people. I do interesting things too. The new stories I do are different everyday. So nothing gets boring. Of course there are disadvantages as there are with any job. It*s often very stressful we*ve to do everything in a very short time it can be dangerous too. Because we often have to work in places where there are wars. Next we have doctor Jack charmers who is a surgeon at Branstwe city hospital. Thank you well I must admit that I am very well paid. That is good reason for that. The job needs a lot of skill and for that you need spend many years studying. Unfortunately there also a couple of things which I don*t like much about my job. Firstly it*s tiring because we work long and standing hours. It can also be stressful as you are responsible for people*s lives. Thank you for Jack charmers.

No comments:

Post a Comment