Friday, March 13, 2009

bagshaa sonsgol

Thank you for inviting her today Mr. Peacok. Well first of all I'd like to say that one of best things about being as news reporter is that so exciting. I get to travel all around the world and meet lots of people. I do interesting things too. The new stories I do are different everyday. So nothing gets boring. Of course there are disadvantages as there are with any job. It's often very stressful we've to do everything in a very short time it can be dangerous too. Because we often have to work in places where there are wars. Next we have doctor Jack charmers who is a surgeon at Branstwe city hospital. Thank you well I must admit that I am very well paid. That is good reason for that. The job needs a lot of skill and for that you need spend many years studying. Unfortunately there also a couple of things which I don't like much about my job. Firstly it's tiring because we work long and standing hours. It can also be stressful as you are responsible for people's lives. Thank you for Jack charmers.

No comments:

Post a Comment