Tuesday, March 17, 2009

lesson 1

Who is going to talk about her news reporter. Thank you for inviting here today Mr.Pickok. Well, first of all I’d like to say the one of the best things about being as news reporter is that so exciting. I get to travel all around the world and meet lots of people. I do interesting things too. The new stories I do are different everyday. So nothing gets boring. Of course, there are disadventages as there are with any job. It’s often very stressful we have to do everything in a very short time it can be dangerous too. Because we often have to working in place where there are wars.Next, we have doctor Jack Charmess who is a surgeon at Branstue city hospital. Thank you for coming doctor Charmers. Thank you. Well, I must admit that I’m very well paid. That is good reason for that. The job meets a lot of skill and for that you need spend many years studying. It’s very rewarding job too. As it’s grate been able to save people’s lives. Unfortunately there are also a couple of things which I don’t like much about my job. Firstly, it’s tiring because we work long and standing hours. It can also be stressful as you are responsible for people’s lives.Thank you, doctor Charmers.

No comments:

Post a Comment