Wednesday, March 18, 2009

About my job

I think, key of good life is true adoption. More over, true adoption is very capital. I haven't boggle for own adoption. Now I'm learning in journalism's class of national university of Mongolia. I was a child, I wanted to be famous journalist like Sarah bakery.
This job is very interesting. Journalists meet many famous people and get lots of public attention. Also it's very sociable job as meet many new people. They operative delivered information and breeze to nation and legalized social's bad and good item. Due to nation talked " Journalists is doctor of social" .
On the other hand journalist have a very tiring job because they have to travel a great interview and often have to perform late at night. Their live always stressful and hard working long time. However I love this job. My classmates like too. Good luck all.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your opinion. It was very nice to read about job specifics of journalists.
    your vocabulary is very rich. Go a head!

    ReplyDelete