Friday, March 13, 2009

advantages and disadvantages DOCTOR

This job is very interesting,because everyone will be sick.If they sick.they will call the doctor.Most patients are thankful for the care they get from their doctors.My sister is a doctor.In my opinion,this wisdom is very true.Their hands have the people's health.I think,it is very important job in a social.Also,in Mongolian doctors are active and laborer,sometimes they are haughtiness.This job is many advantages,maybe it have little disadvantages.Now 21st century,people are developed by anything of knowledge.It's very important in the world.Besides this,doctor is a difficult job.If they mistake,they'll kill people.Many risks involved this job.On the other hand,it's very responsibility.And it's exhausting because they work many long hours.maybe,my esse is not interesting.But it's my opinion.If you're a doctor,you'll be hardworking and you must do all thing in the hospital.Everything start little thing.Thank you for reading my esse.

No comments:

Post a Comment