Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm intrested in taking my family to the sunny side.Seft-catering apartments near Torremolinos.I see,now when would you like to go?Oh,in june.First two week of june.Oh,how much would that cost?For the whole family?Yes,That two adults and two children.-How old are the children?-They are eight and five.-Well, it's two hundred thirty $ for each adults and under 12 children pay 130 pounds.So that's seven hundred twenty all together.-What does include?-Flights accomodation transport to and from resort,be served by repsent and of course holiday insurance.-That sound very responsible.May i book now or pay back by credit card?-Of course madam,just give me your full address name to book tickets and accomdation .I would apply immeditelly.-My address is seven linken avenue london and w8. My name is Caren.My husband is Sammy and our childrens are Ben and Holly.-Here is your travel wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment