Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bagshaa bi suvdaa bna. miniih shu.

Excuse me, Madam. I am doing survey on TV programms for over local TV channel. Can I ask you a few questions. It will take a minute. Allright then as long as short and quick. What are your favourite programmes? Oh, I like soup opera. There are fun. I live finding out about all the families are doing.They can be very existing. Oh yeah, I love trying to answer the questions before the contestens. Interesting. So, What don't you enjoy? I don't think much of news really. It so depressing, And as for those horror films they have on late midnight. I find them absolutely disgusting. What about documentaries? I not really interested in them. I prefer something that will make me love. How about dating shows? Dating shows. Yes, they are great. Especially, That one on saturdays but my husbend always wants watch on the other channel sports programms. That isn't my idea of fun. Thank you very much for your time Madam. You will be most helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment