Monday, May 18, 2009

bagshaa sonsgol shuu.

I'm interested in taking my family to the sunny side self-catering apartments near Torremolinos.
-I see , When would you like to go?
-Oh in june. First two week of june. How much would that cost?
-For the whole family?
-Yes, That two adults and two children.
-How old are the children?
- They are 8 and 5.
-Well, It's two hundred thirty dollar for each adults and under 12 children pay 130 pounds. So that's 720 all together.
-What does include in?
-That includes flights accomdation transport to and from, resort be served by our repsent and of course holiday insurance.
- That sound very responsible. May I book now or pay back by credit card.
-Of course Madam, just give me your full address and name to book tickets and accomdation. I would apply immediatly.
-My address is 7 linken avenue London and W8. My name is Caren. My husband's is Sammy and our childrens are Ben and Holly.
- Here is your travel wallet. I will be fine to get able to before on june.

No comments:

Post a Comment