Thursday, May 28, 2009

-Good morning, I am interested in taking my family to the sunny side self-catering apartment near Torremolines.
- I see. When would you like to go?-Oh, in june, first two weeks in june. How much would that cost?
- With a whole family?
-Yes, that’s 2 adults and 2 children.
- How old are the children?
-8 and 5-Well, it’s cost 230 pounds each person the adults and children 12 under 130 pounds, so that’s 720 all together.
- Mm, What does that include?
-That madam include, flights accommodation, transport to and from resort. The serve by our representative and of course holiday injurements.
-Mm, that sounds very reasonable, may I look now or pay back by vedit eard.
-Of course, madam. Just give me your whole address and names. I would reply for your tickets and accommodation emeadetly.
-My address is 7 linkins avenue London w8. My name is Caren, my husband’s is Sunny and my children’s are Ben and Holly.
-There’s your travel vallet.You’ll be have flight will be flying from get.

No comments:

Post a Comment