Tuesday, May 12, 2009

bagshaaa ene tseej bichig

I am interested in taking my family to the Sunnyside Self-catering apartments near Torremolinos. I see, When would you like to go? Oh, in june. First two weeks of june. Oh, How much would that cost for the full family? yes that two adults and two children. How old are the two children? They are 8 and 5. Well, 230 dollars for each adult and children pay 130pounds, so that is 720 pounds under12 all together. What does it include? That includes flights accomodation transport to and from resort be served by our represent and of course holiday insurance.That sounds very reasonable. May I book now or pay back by credit card? of cource madam just give me your full address and name to book. My address is 7 Linkon avenue London. My name is Heryn my husband is Sammy, Ben and Holly are our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment