Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sonsgol

I'm interested in taking my family to the sunnysite self catering in apartments the quite noise. Oh, I see. When did you like to go? Oh, in June. First 2 weeks of June. How much would that cost? Would whole family? Yes, that’s 2 adults and 2children How old are the children?They’re 8 and 5. Well, it’s 200 and 30pounds per each adults. The children under 12, 100 and 30 pounds. So that’s 700and 20 pounds all together. What does that include? That flights accommodation transport to and from the resort be served by our representative and of course holiday insurance. That's sound very responsible. May I book now or pay back by credit card? Of course madam, just give me your full address and names. I should reply tickets in immediately . My address is 7 linking even London. My name is Karren. My husband’s is Sammy and our children’s are Ben and Holly. There’s your travel wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment