Saturday, April 18, 2009

sonsgol bagshaa

- Good morning.I'm interested in taking my family to the sunnysite self-catering in apartments the quite noise.
- Oh,I see.When would you like to go?
- Oh,in June.First 2 weeks of June.How much would that cost?
- Would whole family?
- Yes,that’s 2 adults and 2 children.
- How old are the children?
- They’re 8 and 5.
- Well, it’s 230pounds for each adults and the children under 12 pay 130 pounds.So, that’s 720 pounds all together.
- What does that include?
- That flights accommodation transport to and from the resort be served by our representative and of course holiday insurance.
- Mmm,that sounds very responsible.May I book now or pay back by credit card?
- Of course madam,just give me your full address and names.I should reply tickets in immediately .
- My address is 7 linkin way new LONDON W8.My name is Karen.My husband’s is Sammy and our children’s are Ben and Holy.
- There’s your travel wallet.You’ll be flying to get able to before on June.

No comments:

Post a Comment