Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sonsgol
Good morning. I an interested in taking my family to the sunnyside self catering apartments near Torremolinos.
I see. when would you like to go.
Oh two weeks of june. how much would that cost?
For the hole the family.
Yes. that's 2 adults and 2 children
How old are the children.
They are 8 and 5
Well it is 240 pounds for each adults and cholldren under 12 pay one hundred and 30pounds. So that's 720 pounds all together.
What that does include?
Flights, occamodation, transport to and from the resort be served by over presentative and of course holiday insurence.
That sounds very reasonably. May i book now or pay back by credit card?
Of course madam, just give me your full address and name to book your tickets and accomadition. i'd reply immediately.
My address is 7 linking avenue LOndon W.M. My name is Carren. MY husband's is Sammy. and our children's are ben and Holly.
Here is your travel wallet. You'll be fine to get to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment