Tuesday, April 14, 2009

conversation шүү багшаа. 2009.04.14

- Good morning. I'm interested in taking my family to the sunnysite self-catering in apartments the quite noise.
- Oh, I see. When did you like to go?
- Oh, in June. First 2 weeks of June. How much would that cost?
- Would whole family?
- Yes, that’s 2 adults and 2children
- How old are the children?
- They’re 8 and 5.
- Well, it’s 200 and 30pounds per each adults. The children under 12, 100 and 30 pounds. So that’s 700and 20 pounds all together.
- What does that include?
- That flights accommodation transport to and from the resort be served by our representative and of course holiday insurance.
- Mmm, that sound very responsible. May I book now or pay back by credit card?
- Of course madam, just give me your full address and names. I should reply tickets in immediately .
- My address is 7 linking even U.LONDON.W8. my name is Karen. My husband’s is Sammy and our children’s are Ben and Holy.
- There’s your travel wallet. You’ll be fine to get able to before on June. Багшаа цааш нь та сонсгоогүй шүү.

No comments:

Post a Comment