Sunday, April 12, 2009

About my future life...

In my opinion,my future life will be very amazing.In the world,many things will be changed.For example:car will go by compressed-air or hydrogen.Mongolian people will live very nice and population will increase.Besides this,the world nature will not danger.Becuase,people will depend to protect the environment.Everybody will travel from own country to many famous country.People will buy food,clothes and another things from the online shopping.Maybe,I will watch World's cup of football in 2014.I need to learn english and other languages.In addition to this,I will see Olympic champion in London,in 2012 with my parents.I think,I can not good things for my life unless I will learn many things.Moreover,If i try,i will do all things.I want,World's people life will be happy and calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment